Saturday, March 6, 2010

M&S Police Supply Laundromat

Right next to the new T&T Ocean Liquor (formally the Paul Revere Beverage) there is the M & S Police Supply. I found it mysterious that the metal grate was always down in front of the window (although this is explained here), and I had no idea what was actually inside. Well, you can imagine the excitement when I recently noticed the windows completely exposed; however, I was a little suprised at what I found inside. Looks like they are turing the place in to a laundromat. This is probably a good thing for a lot of people.

The old M&S:


View Larger Map

And the Current:
















2 comments:

Courtney of Ward5Online.Com said...

That's been a staple there for years. They used to sell police supplies such as hats, shirts, old badges, and magnetic police lights.

Sad to see it go...

Anonymous said...

I've lived in the neighborhood for 14 years and will miss it. Wonder if they'd sell the sign?